Welcome to CCI Academy
We base our service and training on principles of reflection, engagement, artistry and learning – REAL. We pride ourselves on basing everything we do on considered reflection, engagement with all stakeholders, artistry in our actions and lifelong learning to constantly improve what we do. In other words, we walk our REAL talk. We are curious, creative, passionate about our work and committed to our field.
“I have done a number of training programs and
consider myself a very experienced coach. But there is always something more to learn. I found the REAL
program engaging, challenging, rewarding and very valuable…a nurturing and enriching experience, I am really delighted to recommend it.”
Dr Rosemary Howell, Chairman, Strategic Action Pty Ltd, NSW, Australia.
An effective conflict coach needs a
strong understanding of
• Conflict, and ways to manage and resolve it.
• The process of coaching and conflict coaching in particular.
• Various tools that can support conflict coaching.
• Barriers to conflict coaching; and
• Legal and ethical issues in conflict coaching.
An effective coach also needs highly developed communication and conflict engagement skills.